Although the latest details can be found in our Rental Contract, here are some summarized rules and regulations for our event space:
- The scheduled time allotment includes set up and clean up time
- The capacity for the garden space is set at 150 people, with seating for 60 people. Additional tables and chairs will need to be secured for guests over 60.
- All events are scheduled on the basis of “rain or shine.” We do not provide shelter from the elements aside from Sun Sails, so a tent may need to be rented for your event.
- Alcohol Policy – TBD, in compliance with Denver City / County requirements.
- You are responsible for returning the garden in the state that you received it. Clean-up and trash removal are your responsibility, including storing chairs, covering tables, turning off lights and locking the gates.
- Electricity, water and restrooms will be provided.
- Acoustic bands and music are permitted but must provide their own sound equipment. Music must be turned off by 10 p.m.
- 14-day cancellation policy, otherwise all fees will be forfeited
- A $200 refundable damage deposit will be collected with all payments
- Decorations will need to be approved beforehand to ensure they won’t damage garden structures.
- Children must be supervised at all times as to protect the plants in the garden.
- No pets other than service animals are permitted.
Altius Farms is also able to craft rustic flower arrangements for your event if you so desire. Price is dependent on size and quantity.
For additional questions and concerns, please review our rental agreement here.
If you’re interested in booking an event, would like the latest pricing, or have any questions, please email [email protected] or contact us here.